John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Friday, March 23, 2012

EASTER - MORE NEWS


"... And we are healed because of His wounds" 1st Peter 2:24

I missed adding some to the blog I sent yesterday, so here I go:

The first MRI after chemotherapy showed a growth in the same spot where my brain tumor was located, I stopped chemo and basically the Dr. told me there were 2 options, having a new treatment (unknown results) or waiting ... remember? then I had another one MRI done and matched exactly as the one taken before that made my Dr. believe the growth in my brain was scar tissue from the surgery. we waited 3 more months and another MRI was taken, the Dr. told me it matched with the other 2 prior MRI, so he strongly believed he was right about the scar tissue. Now we will wait until June for another MRI, hoping and praying that will be the same, no changes.
Whatever it is I thank my Wonderful God for the healing. I am so much better, no more shaking hands and feet, no more vision problems, no more incredible painful headaches.
Thank you Jesus for your healing, Thanks for life.
My mom will be leaving soon, she had cataracts surgery in both eyes (by the grace of God) just happened that the eye Dr. I used to see when dealing with my vision problems cause the cancer; the same Dr. saw my mom for glasses and found the cataracts, and knowing my situation, placed my mom under the charity program they have at The Eye Center (isn't God so amazing).
Now my mom is recuperating from both eyes, but she is able to read again! so, she has been reading "the upper room" devotional. (Thank you Jesus!!)
I am so blessed and happy.

Happy Resurrection Day!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sofia,

    I remember and pray for you daily. You are always in my heart. I love you very much. Know you can call upon me anytime for anything.

    Pops

    ReplyDelete