John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

"... His eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse". Romans 1:20 "...
Because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exist and that He rewards those who earnestly seek him"  Hebrews 11:6

Happy 2014!  Wow, what and adventure!
Shame on me, I have stop writing and updating with all of you my friends.  This is my 3rd year since everything with my health started to go wrong.
I am alive and well, it is a miracle that I am not even with any kind of paralysis and or because of the radiation, I have not developed any other kind of cancer (yes, radiation is known that kills the bad and good cells, and later on may produce cancer... you figure out (lol).
I am in good health, the Lord has provided all that I needed and more.  I love my husband, he is a blessing that God has granted me; I spent more time with my dear daughter Bethany. All that I lost, The Lord has given back to me, with addition and many more blessings.
When I look back, I say: "Thank you Lord for the time that I was sick, I was able to stay still and listened to you, my plans for my life were directing my path to destruction.  Thank you for loving me unconditionally and in your mercy, find me, and guide me on the right path again.  Thank you for the lives that were touch through my sickness and show your eternal power; Thank you for all the things you thought me while sick and turned me to be more humble, compassionate, to love others unconditionally as you love me. and most important, the moment I felt you presence... I will not change even a minute of all that I lived, and if I had to chose on walking the same experience again, I will.  
I thank you for all, what was bad, turned to be good, Thank you Jesus for your death in the cross, thank you for saving my life."
Here I am today, feeling good, and praising God every moment.
I will try to attach some pics we took recently of our family.  1st Scott, Bethany and Me.  2nd Dinner with Scott's parents during our Christmas trip to Iowa-Michingan 2013.  At the end my lovely Bethany and the new addition to our family "Coco".
During my trip up north, after we spent couple of days with Scott's parents, They were so nice, sweet and kind. We also visited my sister Maria Elena, we had a wonderful time. spending time with my sis like the old times. we enjoyed time with my brother in law Alejandro that took us on a Grand Rapids tour and cook a Peruvian dish for us (saltado) yummy!. Also happy to see my grown up nephew Ismael and so happy to know he is doing really good (in college (2 more semesters to go) and working part time). Thank you for all your blessings God!



LOVE YOU ALL!  HAVE A BLESS NEW YEAR 2014!!!!!!



  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment