John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Santa ???

"On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
One rocking horse...
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Two candles arrangements...
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Three Christmas plants, each one in their own tin base...
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Four bags of chocolates...
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Five chocolate cups on a tray, with many assorted bags (Land O' Lakes) of cocoa mix... plus a beautiful flower.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A box of six blue stars for the Christmas tree ...
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A set of cookie cutters...
On the eight day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A box with eight delicious red apples...
On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
A bag with 9 bells for the tree...
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Five pairs of gloves...
On the Eleventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Eleven Candy Canes...
On the Twelfth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
?????? Nothing!, Nada!, Zero!,
Who is my Secret Santa? .... Hones, I have no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment